I honestly believe that everyone should have a personal trainer at some point in their life. It could be for only 12 weeks or for as long as 12 years. The benefit of having someone guide to you that has been there and experienced a journey similar to that of your own, someone to hold you accountable for your actions, be it for better health, longer life or improved quality of life.
Of course the earlier in your life you choose to invest the better. But, there is no better time than the present time to take control of your health and fitness.
My pride and joy is my one-to-one training. Building relationships with people is the foundation for real progress. Without genuine connection it is unrealistic for me or you to expect anything great from our time together.
So I make it a goal of mine to get to know you personally. What drives you? What challenges you? What makes you tick?
Before we start any training together, it’s important for me to understand exactly where you are physically, mentally and emotionally. And where you would like to be? What is your dream desire or goal?
It’s important for you to understand that simply exercising will not be enough for you to get the results you want. You will have to train hard with purpose, inside and outside the gym. There are 24hrs in a day, spending only 1 hour a day 3-4 times a week exercising will not be enough.
You will need to train your mind and body to manage stress, to sleep better and eat better. Mindset and nutrition are the two biggest components for achieving results and long-term sustainable success.
I will give you the tools you need and teach you the techniques required to create long-lasting change. You have to be willing to give your all, be honest with me and to yourself and most importantly trust the process.
What you get:
- Full nutrition plan that will provide you with food lists and portion sizes. This is my own tailored approach that I have found to be most efficient with clients and the results it brings. My goal with nutrition is sustainability, variety and enjoyment so that the results you achieve aren't "quick fix" results.
- A tailored training plan including workouts you can follow on days you aren't seeing me. Frequency of sessions is key with 1 to 1 training but I want to make sure you're always covered.
- Full guidance on rest days with an emphasis on recovery protocols, recommended supplementation and how to approach rest day nutrition.
- Weekly Check-Ins so I can ensure you are on track to achieving your goal. Check-ins will also allow me to make any adjustments to your plan and ensure you keep moving forward.
- Daily support via WhatsApp for any concerns, questions or guidance. As a coach, I will be there to support you the whole way. Having the accountability from myself will be a game changer to ensure your progression is next level.